-- --

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

9:25 am, on the B Train

Subway, nyc
Photo by myself, on the morning commute.

Ah yes, back to the grind.

I know I've taken a lot of photos like this on the subway - people immersed in their thoughts or devices, or simply catching up on sleep.

There is the burst of sunlight when the subway emerges from the tunnel to cross the Manhattan Bridge. Reflections bounce off every shiny anti-graffiti surface.

Related posts: Business as Usual, on the Q Train, Daylight, on the B Train to Manhattan, and Sunset, on the Ride to Brooklyn.

6 comments:

Olivier said...

tu n'etais pas a la journee sans pantalon dans le metro dimanche ? ;o))

Kitty said...

Hi Olivier!
I've heard about No Pants day but I don't think I've ever caught the event. (That sounds like something to remember!)

dianasfaria.com said...

I love how you've captured the light in this Kitty.
Everyone looks so fresh from sleep, I guess?

RedPat said...

A sleepy crowd!
The old theatre had a blue ceiling with clouds painted on it and during performances they shone star-shaped lights up on it.

s.c said...

It keeps us intrigued . The people of new york. Thanks for showing Kitty.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I love your "slice of life" pictures of your city.