-- --

Friday, April 19, 2013

On West Fourth Street and a Rupert Update

West 4th Street, nyc
Photo by myself on West 4th Street, in the Village.

Flowering trees are suddenly abloom, all over the city.

Cherry and magnolia trees are bursting, right now. A couple are located in front of these quaint brick rowhouses in the Village.

Rupert is doing fine. I haven't posted about him in a while, but it's been business as usual. He plays fetch constantly and is just enjoying life.

One of Rupert's favorite treats is yogurt (!). I often give him a taste of my Greek yogurt at breakfast. It is mildly hilarious because he usually gets some on his bottom lip...and because his lips are black, it's quite visible. He has no clue it's there.

With yogurt on bottom lip

Finally, everyone's been saturated by the news in Boston. We can now breathe easy, now that the last bomber has been captured. Thank goodness.

Apologies for the late post today!

Related posts: Back Home to the Brooklyn Bridge and a Boston Terrier, On Hipsters and Rupert, Downtown, and Roaming Free, in Prospect Park, Brooklyn.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been taking lots of photos of cherry and magnolia trees this week. Today was cherry. :-)

Rupert looks very good. Seeing his photo made me smile. Thanks! :-)

biebkriebels said...

Rupert looks great with his "lipstick".

Anonymous said...

Love both photos! Have a safe weekend!

dianasfaria.com said...

awwww! Rupert! such a cutie! look at his eyes staring back at you with complete devotion.
Priscilla went through a yogurt phase but she basically gobbled it down like some sort of animal. ; )

I am so relieved they caught the bombers. My niece's childhood friend was on lockdown at Northeastern. I put myself in Boston's shoes & I can't even imagine what that must have been like for all those people waiting inside their homes for 18 hours.

Rose ~ from Oz said...

A truly dreadful business on the Boston bombings, we've been receiving up-to-date reports over here.
The blossoming trees in the foreground of the pretty brick row houses looks so charming.
RUPERT - at last - an update! He is the cutest ever, and so pleased to hear he is just 'enjoying life as usual' - can't get better than that Kitty! (I've yet to meet a dog who doesn't ADORE yogurt!)

sonia a. mascaro said...

Rupert looks adorable and I am glad that he is doing fine!

Love these brick rowhouses.