-- --

Friday, December 28, 2012

A Splash of Graffiti, in Williamsburg, Brooklyn

Graffiti, Williamsburg
Photo by myself on Berry Street, in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

An explosion of graffiti in Williamsburg.

One of the paste-ups reads 'I can't afford to *heart* NY', a riff on the popular 'I *heart* NY' slogan.

It has been very chilly here, with strong winds. Yesterday we had a bit of snow mixed with rain. Brrrr!

Related posts: Lost in a Crowd, in Midtown, Ready to Rumble, in Alphabet City, and Abandoned Lot, East Village.

5 comments:

littleny said...

i love williamsburg and its colors and scribbles

heres one i took Williamburg Graffiti

nice one!

Olivier said...

oui j'ai vu la meteo de NYC, il faisait froid et avec neige annoncée...

biebkriebels said...

That is a real splash, I am not sure I like it, it is just rubbish I think, no real artist.

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Kitty - and Rupert got a bone!!
An hour away from count down to midnight here, so Happy New Year from Oz!!

Andy said...

This graffiti looks like barf. I guess you can tell I'm not a fan of graffiti.