-- --

Sunday, March 13, 2011

What's Hoppin', in Park Slope, Brooklyn

Bunny Suit, NYC
Photo by myself at 7th Avenue and 9th Street in Park Slope.

A random moment this weekend, while walking around the neighborhood in Brooklyn.

We had a glimmer of Spring on Saturday. The sun was out, and it was a little warmer than usual.

Many families and giant bunny rabbits were strolling around outside. Ha.

Related posts: Big Green Monster, in Midtown, Cow Appreciation Day, Fifth Avenue and Big Red Monster, in Herald Square.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, ha. Nice pic ;-)

Eleanor said...

What...how did you manage to capture 'Harvey' and not Elwood P Dowd? OK, so I'm showing my age.

Cesc Sales said...

A sunday smile...

Beatrice B. said...

so random!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Only on the streets of New York. ;-) Thanks for stopping by!

Paz xox

dianasfaria.com said...

I love how the bunny is walking out of the frame of the picture.

Kitty said...

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed the chance encounter.

Eleanor, welcome!
Your references elude me, ha. But my knowledge of bunny history is very, very bad.

Hi Lily
I was having trouble with the settings on my camera and it worked out well. Thank you!

Leif Hagen said...

I wonder if there was an "Easter Bunny" training?!

Sérgio Pontes said...

I love urban photos =)