-- --

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Xmas Eve, from Fifth Avenue

Outside Cartier, NYC
Photo by myself on Fifth Avenue, around 52nd Street.

A man gazed up at the brilliant decorations surrounding the Cartier flagship store in Midtown.

--

It is hard for me to believe that it is the holiday season already.

I wish you all a joyous season and a happy and healthy 2011. This year has just scampered by, hasn't it? It feels like just yesterday that I posted my New Year's post, asking readers what their outlook was for the year.

This blog has been incredibly rewarding, allowing me to post about this vibrant city that I call home. I consider it a gift to share my photos with you all every day.

Thank you readers for tuning in. Taking photos is fun, but it is nothing remotely close to sharing them with an interested audience!

Best, K

Related posts: Have Yourselves a Very Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, All and Happy Christmas Eve.

9 comments:

Olivier said...

tu as fait ta liste de noel chez cartier ;))) Je te souhaite un joyeux Noel

Washington Cesar Takeuchi said...

Hi Kitty! It is a gift to see photos of a wonderful city like NYC through the eyes of such a nice person like you! We shall thank you for this!
Best, Washington

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Kitty. I hope you have a good one!

From Reluctant Blogger (it wouldn't let me leave an unlinked comment for some reason!)

RedPat said...

Great action shot of New York shopping! Merry Christmas to you Kitty!

Im Zweiten Stock said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

Elsbeth
from Germany

auchnacree said...

Merry Christmas Kitty..It is always a pleasure to look up your blog and see your pictures which are interesting sometimes thought provoking but always illuminating.
regards
Alistair

Ken Mac said...

Merry Christmas Kitty!

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

Merry Christmas to you as well..lovely shot and the holidays are so special in NYC...but I will be glad when it gets back to normal !! Have a great New Year as well and looking forward to more of your great photographs!! :)

Pierre said...

Hi Kitty,

Nice to follow you during your journey in New York. Really a pleasure to share moment of your life through your photos.
Hope we spent a lot of net time during this new year coming.

See you soon

Pierre from Paris