-- --

Friday, September 24, 2010

On Guys in Hats and the Issue of Style

Guys in hats, Bryant Park
Photo by myself in Bryant Park, at 42nd Street and Sixth Avenue.

Two guys in hats chatted on the lawn of Bryant Park.

Ah...these are the lovely days of Fall. Enjoy it now, people!

--

If any of you out there are New Yorker Magazine readers, do check out last week's Style Issue.

All the articles are top notch. Included are one on Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook founder), one on James Dyson (inventor of the Dyson vaccuum cleaner), one on Mickey Drexler (Chairman/genius of J. Crew) and one on Tavi Gevinson (14-year old fashion blogger genius extraordinaire).

I wish I hadn't devoured this issue, since tomorrow I will be stuck serving jury duty in Brooklyn. (Yes). Fortunately they have wifi in the waiting room, which will make waiting much less intolerable. (Yes!!!)

I'm also looking forward to walking around downtown Brooklyn, taking photos during lunchtime. Yeehaw!!!!

Related posts: Faces in Fashion, in Bryant Park, Work Hard, Play Hard and Serious Fun, in Bryant Park.

3 comments:

Olivier said...

belle photo , discutions entre ami avec chapeau

matt said...

Cats in hats?

Kitty said...

Thanks Olivier!

Ha Matt, good one. They do look like cool cats.

Lily Hydrangea commented last night:

Just look at these two, a perfect capture.
& I so agree Kitty, beautiful skies & the humidity is tolerable.
and, I just got the New Yorker today! I'm saving it for this weekend while I'm in the hammock - if the weather holds out.
I think I may have to start subscribing...

My apologies to Lily. I had some major brain malfunctions and had to delete an earlier post.