-- --

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Look at the New Museum, The Bowery

New Museum, The Bowery
Another photo of the New Museum on Bowery.

I posted another photo of this facade, here. I prefer the photo above because it's non-traditional and looks almost accidental. The museum is framed by the people and the bus.

--

Apologies for the abundance of black and white photos lately....I'm sort of going through a phase.

Work has also been a bit stressful. My coworkers and I sit at our desks all day, run out for a salad/sandwich/soup from the deli across the street and run back inside. Boring!

Anyhow, I hope to get out a bit very soon for my mental health. The promise of Spring is in the air (they say it will hit 60 degrees this weekend).

Woohoo!

Related posts: East (Side) Versus West (Side), On Radio City and the Whitney Museum and Now on Center Stage.

5 comments:

Olivier said...

pourquoi tu t'excuses, tes photos b&w sont superbes, moi je les préfère, et j'aimerais que tu continues . On a l'impression d'être entre deux époques de NYC.
why you apologize, your photographs b&w are superb, me I prefer them, and I would like that you go on. They have impression to be between two epochs of NYC.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm loving the B&W photos and was thinking of doing a week of them. Just don't know which photos to turn B&W yet.

Enjoy the upcoming warmer weather this weekend. ;-)

Paz

Kitty said...

Thanks Olivier!
sorry I haven't visited your blog in so long. Too busy over here!
I hope you're out and about as usual, attending the many concerts in Evry.

Thanks Paz!
I'm eager to see your black and white photos

I'm so looking forward to the weekend. It'll be slightly warmer today. Whew! We need a break from the chills.

Fredrik said...

I agree with Ken Mac. And take care. Life is NOT just work.

fishwithoutbicycle said...

I much prefer the new museum building to what's on view inside. The exhibits I've seen have been disappointing.

Sorry to hear work is stressful. Hang on in there Kitty and enjoy your weekend.